Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fades away


Why everyone complaimed they have rough time all the time?
Failing every tiny bits taste of life.
Dont we have anything to be happy for?
I understood this today.
Routine daily life just wont satisfies all our thoughts.
Having something new doesnt mean we can own it.
i just walked pass through too many odds decision in my mind this week.
I hate it when i cant get things i wanted so much.
And yet,
Keeping to myself everything single bits of this shit
When you try to tell sumone how u felt for the past days
They just think its too easy to solve
Honesty is the best policy
Still
ppl cant get this definition right.
My parents fullfilled everything they could for me
but deeply inside,
Sumthing is missing too long,
you cant even ask if for urself.

Im not telling the whole world that i feel emotional these days,
i want ppl to realise,
Not eveything is belongs to us until we get over with the painful part.
I hate to suffer alone all the time.
Visuality getting blur each day,
By dawn
you will realise another day has past.
How many tomorrows does it take to find back what i lost many yesterdays ago?





No comments: